Indy Hall is located near many public transportation options!
We are located right above the Market Frankford Line, one block from 5th Street/Independence Hall station. If you’re coming from the Broad Street Line, you can transfer at 15th Street (City Hall), and head eastbound to us!
If you take a Regional Rail, the nearest station is Jefferson. It’s not a long walk from Jefferson to us, or you can hop on a bus or the Market Frankford Line headed eastbound.
There are many ways to get to us by bus:
- There are a few buses going up and down Market Street, stopping right outside our building, including the 17 and 33.
- The 57 is the closest bus to us going North-South, with stops on 3rd and Market (Northbound) and 4th and Market (Southbound).
- There are countless other routes to take by bus- check out Septa’s schedule, or ask around- many of our members can help!
399 Market Street has underground bike parking available during weekday business hours!
Simply head down the ramp on 4th street side of our building. If Dwayne is there, he’ll open the garage door for you as you come down. If not, you can press the intercom button on the left hand side of the garage door to call the front desk and let them know you’re at Indy Hall.
Bike parking is by the back wall, and there should be plenty of spots you can lock your bike up.
Our building staff requested that people please do not chain you bike to the fence behind our building, or inside the patio area. Bikes also are not allowed inside the building’s lobby or elevators. Sorry!
Do you use Indego? We’re just one block away from the bike station on 5th and Market, and just a few blocks away from the station at 2nd and Market.
Old City has a reputation as “not the easiest neighborhood to park in” but there are PLENTY of good options nearby (including some free ones!).
Paid Garages. Parking lots range from $8-20 for all day parking depending on when you enter and leave.
- The closest parking lots are the Wyndham Hotel on 4th and Arch, and The Bourse near 4th and Chestnut.
- The most affordable way to park is to book a reservation in advance with an app like SpotHero. Fares can be as much as 50-60% off the posted price depending on demand, so check it before you drive in!
Street Parking. Depending on the time of day, there’s plentiful on-street parking, just make sure you read signs carefully and don’t forget to set a timer to feed your meter if you’re at a paid spot.
- Just because there isn’t a meter at the spot doesn’t mean it’s free. If the sign says “Pay at Kiosk”, you’ll need to pay at one of the nearby digital kiosks and put a slip on your dashboard.
- We recommend using the MeterUp app (available on Apple and Android) to pay with your phone and also get reminders about when your parking expires. This app even lets you extend your meter without walking to the car, just know that there can be extra fees with a parking extension.
Indy Hall members have collectively shared their best parking tips, including best lot rates, friendliest attendants and even suggested “loops” to drive to find free on-street parking: Community Powered Parking Tips.
Parking in the Colonial Penn Lot
Want to get a reserved parking space to use every day?
Email Chrissy: (email@example.com)
Let her know you’re interested in a parking spot and that you work at Indy Hall. Also let her know your Access Card ID#, it’s a Long number on the back of your Access Card. (If you don’t have a key card, talk to Sam or Adam about how to get one!)
The cost of the parking is $250 per month. Checks need to be mailed directly to Chrissy at the below address by the first of the month.
Send A Check To:
CNO Services, LLC
ATTN: Chrissy Pletcher
11825 N Pennsylvania St.
Carmel IN 46032
There is a long steep ramp on 4th st next to the loading dock of our building, Pull in there to the left side! At the bottom of the ramp the there’s a large Square Access swipe Panel. The Access Card you have will then open the garage gate and let you into the parking garage.
You’ve done it, you’re in!
Pull around to the right and meet the parking attendant Dwayne he’ll guide you from there.